Migrating to Office 365
Benefits of Migrating to Office 365
- 24x7x365 Access: Regardless of location, users can access their files, emails, join meetings, etc. from anywhere they can get a Web connection.
- Cross-platform Support: Users can access Office 365 tools from virtually any device – Windows or Mac desktops/laptops, Android devices, iPads/Phones, etc.
- Sharing and Editing Files: Multiple people can edit a document at the same time in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Changes can be seen as they make them. Plus, no need to send attachments, you can link to the file right in the Cloud so you are all working off the latest and greatest.
- Flexible subscription packages. Pay for what you use, nothing more.
- Eliminate expensive licensing agreements and long-term contracts.
- Hardware, software, and maintenance costs are gone. You do not have to purchase servers or maintain the system. It’s all included in the subscription.
- Always Up-to-Date
- Updates, patches, and upgrades automatically happen without you needing to worry. It’s like having your very own IT department.
- Users will always have access to the latest version of the Office products regardless of when they migrated to the suite.
Making the move to Office 365 can be complicated. Some companies may not have the staff or the knowledge to migrate themselves or may currently be in a scenario that has left their legacy Exchange/Email solution a bit perplexing. As a certified Microsoft Partner, CHR has successfully handled many Office 365 migrations for small, medium, and large enterprises. Scenarios include:
- On premise Exchange with multiple domains
- On premise Exchange with a single domain
- Currently hosted by third-party (exchange/pop/other)
- Small business server implementation
- Mac/Apple environment
- Hybrid solution
- Multiple on premise Exchange servers
We can assist
CHR can help guide your migration to a Microsoft Office 365 solution that best fits your needs. With a dedicated CHR Project Manager, you’ll receive:
- Customized migration plan
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- SPAM filtering
- 24x7x365 management of your Office 365 solution (adds/moves/changes)
- 24x7x365 service desk support for your staff (Outlook configurations, mobile device configurations, service issues)
- Cloud Active Directory Services
- Cloud Backup Service (above what is provided by Microsoft)
Get Your Free Guide to Office 365
CLICK to download your free, comprehensive overview of Office 365 or call us today at 713.351.5196 to set up a time to discuss how we can help with your Office 365 migration.
An ability to find problems before they either become failures or larger issues has proven invaluable. Seeing a router’s CPU beginning to overload and addressing it, or diagnosing a DDoS firestorm prior to losing your network ensures that continuity. […]Keith Brain, FairPoint Communications